My friend Lexie Crum has a great blog. This quote was part of her post today and it really inspired me! Let it inspire you, too.
"There are those of us who are always about to live. We are waiting untilthings change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get a promotion, until we settle down -- until, until, until. It always seems as if there is some major event that must occur in our lives before we begin living."
I want to Live this way! I want to be an ACTIVE pursuer of life. Thanks, Lexie!
5 comments:
Bai,
Thanks for the heads up on your link. It's all fixed and perfect now. So, peeps can click on it and read of your frabruessness (just made that word up). And yes you are trendy, or perhaps you're creating trends as you go. Whatever it is, you're awesome!
And, good quote, thanks for sharing.
Bailee this is similar to a quote I often used when teaching in the church. It is a famous quote that was on the wall at the clinic when Travis had leukemia. The bottom line which is missing here is that these bumps in road/ difficulties, goals to achieve are our lives...to enjoy them as they come. I am going to look for the official quote...I have it framed somewhere. ooxx Mom. P.S. I love you!
I love the shout out! Thank girlie!! I have not seen you in FOREVER!! I love love love your hair short too! Glad the quote could inspire you. It inspired me as well!! Hope you doing good! Let me know when you are in town! The good o'le dance days... :) congrats on the mission call too!!!!!!
Hey I saw ya in my sitemeter- I feel honored and cool to be on your sidebar =D Lovely blog girlie! I shall be back.. whops..now off to clean up smashed banana
Bailee you are So beautiful!! Congratulations on your mission call! You will be such a fabulous missionary and I am so Happy for you!!
Post a Comment