Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kick your knees up, step in time




This is the guy who I was touching for 5 minutes and talking to thinking it was Rob. When I realized it wasn't him, it was pretty embarrassing.





I love London. It's a city of Art, History, Friendly People, Yummy Food, Beautiful Trees and so many different kinds of People. I love it I love it I love it. I think I will live there someday, for a year or so until I want to go back to having a car and not driving on the wrong side of the street. That's a tad stressful for me, I'll be honest. I think London and I would be a great match.

Recording with the London Symphony was absolutely incredible. I don't have anything else to say other than that. Singing Rob Gardner's music with them was a dream come true. Truly amazing.

A trip to remember.

2 comments:

Christian Jacob Frandsen said...

Bay, what were you doing recording in London? That's awesome! P.S. I started my mission papers today :-)

larainydays said...

What an experience. I'm so glad you had a jolly good trip.