So in all the craziness of getting my mission call this week, I am also training for my FIRST TRIATHLON.
Am I scared? Yes.
I've been riding just the stationary bikes at the gym and then this week rode a Mountain Bike for a couple rides. But then my friend Sarah let me come over and steal her hubby's roadbike (hers was a tad too small) and her cycling shoes. I rode it today for an hour.
Am I addicted? Yes.
It was seriously amazing. I want a road bike BAD now. Yes, I am leaving on a mission in 4 months, BUT I will want a bike when I get back, right? AND I am doing 2, possibly even 3 more triathlons this summer. I've decided I need to buy a 200$ or less bike. It's almost impossible to find one that cheap that won't kill me when it falls apart on my ride, but I am determined and when I am determined, I get what I want. Trust me.
So. Be on the lookout, wouldja?
Or, I'll just buy this beauty.
IN MY DREAMS

3 comments:
Dixie has that bike.
Are you telling me your coochy coo isn't KILLING you after riding for your first real outside rides? This hardly seems fair.
Furthermore, tris really are fun, and addicting. Wait until you actually finish it, it's even better. Maybe, JUST maybe you can finally convince your stubborn sister to do one.
Shut up! Girl! Long time no see! You look great! And Your hair is amazing. So glad you found me. I'm excited to keep in touch. A mission?? In 4 months?? Wow. Good for you. How exciting.
You are such an inspiration to me! I love you so much and I'm so grateful that you watched my kids on Friday...they had a great time and you...well you are just awesome!
Post a Comment