Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Going Home is Great


1. The excessive amount of heat that stings my skin the second I get off the plane and then spotting my Mom's gigantic van from a mile away.

2. Girl time with my Kenzy and Jaidyn. Surprising them is also always a treat. It's nice to be loved.

3. Kisses from Bo and Cole. Rapping with Cole is also quite amazing.

4. "dumping" (jumping) with Navi girl on the tramp.

5. Colleens silly jokes

6. My studly brothers

7. Fake-fighting with Stacey

8. "Quime"-- Quality time-- at Linz and Ty's. Tyler is such a pal, and Linz... well... she's just amazing.

9. Seeing my friends who I love so very much. Jilly, Kelsey, Rabbit Terd... the list goes on. If only I could have them all here with me always.

10. Getting to kiss my Momma goodnight every night rather than just saying it over the phone



These are some highlight videos from my trip home. Enjoy, they will make your life complete


My nephew Cole can find Harmony. Not a joke.


The reason I went home was for my Grandpa Waldo's funeral. It was an amazing service and I loved being able to spend time with my family. My Grandpa was an amazing man and I am proud to be his Granddaughter! We love you Grandpa!

Here's some pictures from the service


Our long lost Russian came! She was our foreign exchange student and lived with us for 5 years. She watched me grow up, and then was quite surprised at how I look now. Guess I just keep growing or something...









This isn't at the funeral, just had to show some silly pictures with a couple of my Buddies.


4 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

BLOGGING?????? Wait you never do that! Ha ha I am seriously so funny

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Getting to see me??? WHat is it?!

Kim said...

BAILEE! You are absolutely Beautiful! I Swear I haven't seen you in the flesh in the longest time but I love checking your blog! You are so wonderful and good luck with getting the mission call! Well I hope all is going well, keep on being your amazing self!

Allyson & Jere said...

An actual pic with your Mama, that's always nice to have.

Great post. And, you're new header...totally awesome!

Oh, and yes, totally stoked that you actually commented on the ol' blog! Thanks!