Yep. Los Angeles Visitors Center. This beautiful place is where I will be spending 18 months starting September 15. I couldn't be more thrilled and know that this is where the Lord needs me to be. Maybe I'll meet some sweet surfer guys and teach them the good word, huh? And perhaps I'll get a tan. Or pass out some Books of Mormon and help a lot of people... Ya, I think I'll do that.
12 comments:
LOVE IT!! CONGRATS!!! :) i'm so happy for you!
You are going to be great! I am so so so happy for you!
AWESOME! YAY!
HOORAY! This is so exciting and awesome and fabulous. I won't lie, totally not what I expected, and also, I've never known anyone to go to taht mission. Which I guess is so appropriate that you do, because you're special, and you SHOULD be the ONLY one I know that ever went there!
Yay Bailee!!!!
Congrats Bailee! You'll be awesome!
Yay! Congrats Bay! That is so exciting! You will be so great!
Congratulations Pretty girl! Youre going to be amazing.
I happen to live in LA. What if I just accidentally run into you at the visitor center? That would be magical! Congrats, Lady!!
That's awesome Bailee! I don't know if you are allowed too but I hope that while you are on your mission you will blog about it. It's kind of like keeping a journal right? It would be just really neat to read. I'm so excited for you.
SO great bean!!!
BAILEE!!! I'm so happy for you! Sorry I'm a little late with the congratulations (I went to Egypt and got distracted...what can I say), but I just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you! I love the LA temple--that's where I did baptisms for the dead for the first time, that's where my sister was married, and that's where I go every Christmas to see the lights. You will love it so much and you will bless the lives of so many.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Post a Comment