Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally.

The mission papers are in. Finally. 10 days and counting for the big call. Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Woo hoo! I vote NY Utica Mission! That would be awesome!

Allyson & Jere said...

WOOHOO!! I'm so excited for ya Bai, this is fantastic! NY Utica mission isn't bad ya know, it covers my families homestead in PA.

Lauren said...

YAY!!! Argentina or Canada... my vote is in

damonandkami said...

I want to be there when you go through the temple!!! Im excited for you bay!

The Maxsons said...

Temple Square.

Shawnie said...

Congrats bay!That is so awesome!

larainydays said...

nauvoo

Christian Jacob Frandsen said...

Dear Bailee,
I'm sad I didn't get to see you at all the last few weeks of school. I just want to let you know how happy I am that you're serving a mission. I can't wait to hear where you are called, and I can't wait to be joining you out in the field in seven months. You've been such a great example to me over the last three years that I've known you.
Love,
Christian