Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catchin Up.

Not only with this blog, but with my life!

"Catching Up" can mean a lot of things... things catching up with you, you trying to catch up with someone or something, styles catching up with the times, catching up with school after missing, catching up with the "[something]-to-grow-in-to" (ie ears, nose, and in my case, big teeth. I REALLY had to catch up with those chompers of mine. Not sure I have accomplished it yet. My sister thinks I should give up on growing in to them and get them shaved down.... hmmmm). But for me, right now, I am catching up with Myself.

Catching Up with my future. Graduation is nigh, and here I am feeling as though I have a lot to catch up with. Future plans that were something barely nudging my mind the last few years are starting to present themselves in not-so-far-away months. Graduating from BYU with a BFA in Music Dance Theatre creates some questions about what I will do... Who knows, a lot could happen in the next 6 months, but I still wonder: Is it time to take the plunge and move to New York? Do I go back home to Mesa AZ where I grew up and find a job? Do I apply for a Masters program? Time to catch up and make some grown up decisions

Catching Up with my Beliefs. I love my Savior with all of my heart. And He loves me, it's true. After a pretty rough summer, I find myself struggling for things to be positive about. WHAT THE?! That is ridiculous, RIGHT? I know. SO in times like that, where to turn? You know the answer... to the one who loves us the most. The one who loves us so much he gave us opportunities to feel hard times, and then the good times as well.

Catching Up with the things that I love. I sometimes forget about those things that I occasionally abandon, always to return remembering how much I enjoy them: Playing the piano, coloring, scrapbooking, creating something out of nothing, helping others, cooking, running... all things that I want to vow to NEVER forget about... These things always are there, I just need some catch up time to reacquaint myself with them.

Catching Up with Who I Am. I still want to be amazing... I hope I can be someday. There's just a lot of catching up to do. But good thing is, there's no time limit for catching up.

7 comments:

Deon said...

I love you, Bailee.

Allyson & Jere said...

Once again, I love you, you are AMAZING! And, for what it's worth, I think your teeth are great. Don't even think about shaving them, totally unnecessary. Thanks for a great update.

Kelsey Stenquist said...

I love you and miss you so much. I always love your posts

Stu and Angie Milne said...

i love you bay, you are amazing girl.

Whitney said...

um seriously I have never thought your teeth were big. Good luck on trying to figure things out. Im still doing it.

Anonymous said...

Bay... You are so cute ! I am not a blogger but i love reading yours! Colleen xxoo

R A C H A E L said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy day.

you are the bombino

rach