I have a lot to say... So listen up, and please, lend advice if you feel so inclined.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I Like To Sing, Singing's My Favorite
If you don't know this about me... than you really don't know me that well. Ask me to do my "I love singing" monologue for you, and I will. It's a part of me that I don't know what I would do without. When I am singing, I can disappear for a few minutes... that sounds corny and cliche, but it's my life.
Here is a video from my Music Dance Theatre (thats my major here at BYU) showcase my Junior year.
Thanks Lane for putting this together... A shout out to Lane and his amazing skills. If you need any website designing, or video's filmed, or pictures taken... trust me, this guy can do it all.
13 comments:
2 things:
#1. I love that movie.
#2. I wish the audio on my computer worked so I could hear you sing. Perhaps I can get a live performance.
Bailee, you have one of the best voices I've ever heard, I just love it!
AMAZING.
freaking love you...but hate the "I love to sing" monologue :)
You are so talented Bailee!! Love you.
bina... LOVE it. LOVE you.
just LOVED seeing you today! gosh it makes me realize how much i miss all the AZ girls. welp, i imagine i'll be talking to you soon.
I miss hearing that voice all the time.
Chills from 2:05 on
just found your blog! you are such a good singer! like really!
Lookin for an update... :)
love love love you. so much. what would life be like without singing? i don't wanna know. you sound amazing as always :)
That was retarded it was so good! I mean, SICK!
Love you!!
Post a Comment