Monday, September 21, 2009

Being Myself


I saw "All About Steve" the other night with my friend Justin. We both are nut jobs and can laugh at a penny on the floor if we think it's funny, so this movie was just hilarious to us. It was rather dumb, actually... but a lot of the time dumb=funny (hence why I can be funny sometimes...), therefore, it was funny. There were some pretty crude moments as well, so if you go see it, just know that there are some uncomfortable don't-want-to-look-at-the-person-next-to-you-cause-it's-awkward-moments. There was a good message that got me thinking... Steve tells Mary towards the end to "never change..." or to "never try to be something you're not"... something along those lines. It made me think how great it is that we are all different, all special (some more "special" than others, I included) and that we all have something different to offer to this crazy world.


Thanks, "All About Steve".


2 comments:

The Maxsons said...

I love the blogging Bailee.

larainydays said...

It's fun to hear from you Bailee. Should I really see the Steve movie?