I haven't posted any pictures lately... So I thought I would post some from the last few months! Pictures are always fun...
My fam usually tries to go to the beach for a week during the summer and this trip was SOOO fun. Here's some pics.
Colleenie Weenie and Baby Libby
They are the cutest girls in the world.
How bout that face?
Awwwwww. Baby Libotomy.
Ha! They were trying SO hard not be scared...
Navi Girl and I
My little Dare Devil.
Me and my Girls.
Kenz and I are queens of the fake-sleeping pictures
One of my Bestest Friends Maxwell Dean got home from his mission and reuniting after 2 years was quite a treat. We went and saw my sister and her hubby in Beauty and the Beast... My sister is lovely and Tyler was fantastic. I may or may not have started bawling when Linsey came down in her yellow dress...
1 comment:
Such fun pictures! I am so glad you had fun in Cali!
Post a Comment