What is it time for?
CHANGE!
Seriously, that is what this life is all about. Learning to make changes and becoming the best possible people we can be.
We experience change in a lot of ways. We are constantly changing (as is everyone and everything else). Changing hair, jobs, new additions to family, people die, we move across the country, friends move across the country, we become more in tune with God and His plan for us, the trends change and we try and adapt to be the hippest, most fashionable person. (I try, usually people stop and stare and go 'really? you put THOSE together?')
So why, even though we are all about change, and change follows us around, why is it so hard to make really important changes? Changes that will affect the rest of our lives, and the quality of our lives right now in this moment.
Because it's hard. Change is hard.
But, as portrayed earlier. Change is inevitable! It's always happening, so we really just need to accept the fact that in order to have the life we want, be the person we want to be, and have the joy that we SO deserve, (and I might add, wear the Jcrew skinny jeans that I've been dreaming about), we have to suck it up, make a decision, and MAKE A CHANGE. That's what we have to do.
I have fallen down a few times lately. BUT I've gotten back up. I feel like that's a positive change to make, to realize that having a bad night, a bad meal, a bad binge, only defines us if we choose to look at it as "falling off of the bus" as opposed to just "sticking our head out", even though both are dangerous.
So let's all change, eh? Let's really try and change a little bit more everyday so that we can make steps closer to the people we want to be. I know it's possible.
Are you ready to make a change?
No comments:
Post a Comment