I stared at the screen for about 30 seconds just now thinking "Where in the world do I even begin?" And then I contemplated just starting a fresh, new blog... and then I realized that that is silly becuase there is so much of me that is here in "Alls I'm Sayin". Theres just been a year and a half-ish year hiatus.
But good news. IM BACK!
I'm ready to share some things again. For a year and a half I shared things about my Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Los Angeles. But those things were more solely focused on spirituality and my experiences there. Now, I am to share it ALL. From spirituality to my journey to health and losing weight to my latest heartaches over a boy (I fall too hard too fast, let me tell you) to my thoughts/emotions/feelings about things in general. Especially my "wish lists" for things I want to buy, or things I really trick myself into believing I REALLY need.
There has been a lot of things lately, lots of experiences that have really shaped a lot for me. Will share, just not all at once... little bits and pieces will come out as I see fit.
For the summer I am here in Washington DC, sitting at a desk from 9-5 every day... so my posts may be a little more frequent than the norm. But I guess that's good. Gives me something to do... And plus, I have a lot in my brain that I think needs a vacation to the keyboard or else it's gonna explode. It's a processing mechanism...
well. heres to. feels good to be back.
On a side note, a fancy east-coast woman came into the office today. She said "wow, you are a most striking young woman." I'm still a little smiley from it. Thanks, fancy woman, for making my day.
1 comment:
Welcome back, Bay. You have ALWAYS been striking. I"m glad that made you smile. I smile knowing you are only 90 minute away from me, and I love you.
Post a Comment