Truth: I get anxiety over things sometimes.
Truth: Anxiety makes me want cereal. In extreme amounts.
Truth: I am experiencing anxiety right now. It usually happens when I'm really excited/nervous about something that is soon to occur. This recent occurance is a trip to New York City for the weekend! I'm excited. SUPER excited. It's my city. It's a place where I feel like everything I love is there, enveloping me with welcome arms, saying "You are a crazy, dramatic, theatre geek who would rather sing songs at the piano then anything else... Welcome home"
Why am I anxious then? Probably because I am just so excited to be in my city for the weekend.
False: I am hungry.
Truth: I am anxious.
False: You can't get through this day without a binge.
Truth. Yes. I. Can. And. I. Will.
2 comments:
..........
I understand how excitement and nerves about an upcoming trip could lead to anxiety.
Post a Comment