So... it's time for a change.
After all, life is always changing, and every once in a while, you need something new (some more than others... speaking of new things... ask me about my new Anthro pants that I've been dreaming about. The sale rack and me have a serious love affair at Anthro).
SO. I'm starting a website. It's currently under construction. Check it out.
www.brinkofchange.com
I need a place where I can go, where I can whisper what I know (yes, that is from a Secret Garden song that I used to sing as a kid over and over again). I really wanted a blog to share my journey of change, which is a life-long journey, so this site will never go out of style. I'm pretty excited about it.
However, until it is done, I want to be sure to do daily posts about my journey, happenings, thoughts, loves, etc. And then when the site is up and running, that will be my new place, although I might keep Alls I'm Sayin for certain things.
SO... today.....
I had to really focus the last couple days on what I REALLY want. I think we can get so distracted by things that are right in front of us. In this case, it was a serious anxiety attack that involved a lot of fruit snacks and cereal.
Yep. I binged a little. But you know what? ITS OK. I got right back on track and let it be in the past. I need to evaluate what happened and what I was feeling when that happened... Now I've been back on track for 2 days and I feel great. NBD.
When I am faced with anxiety it is usually about something I can't control. Its so interesting how we allow ourselves to be consumed by things that we really can not to do anything about. This particular day I had a lot of negative thoughts about relationships that I have had, being frustrated by outcomes and by things out of my control. And also being SO grateful for these relationships, even though they did not turn out the way I really and truly thought they would. I recognize these experiences with these people as blessings, as wonderful friends that I will be able to love forever.
Life is good. I am truly grateful and ready to go to a Lyrical class tonight. Finally starting to feel like Bailee again.
No comments:
Post a Comment