So... For my Health and Exercise I want:
The Garmin Heart Rate Monitor. It tracks your distance, speed, calories burned... Basically everything I ever want to know. (Besides WHY I was given an addiction to food... the Garmin won't answer that question for me....) I love running, and this really would be a good companion... I have a make-do monitor right now, but I would like to work up to one of these bad boys. Maybe after my first 1/2 marathon I can reward myself with an upgrade.

This is my DREAM bike. I am training for a triathlon and saving my money for a cheap 400$ bike... Yes, 400$ is CHEAP. Ridiculous, right? This bike will be around 4,000$. Keep dreamin, Bay.

Now for my STYLE and FASHION:
These Mary Janes from J Crew (My favorite store in the world) are to die for... I need them. Come on Old Lady! Tell me you love me!

My favorite designer is Betsey Johnson. She's CRAZY! Just like me... I think we would get along. I have been craving these earrings for a while... I am still bound to buy them at some point.

This bag is darling. Need I say more? It can be found at Urban Outfitters. It isn't too pricey... maybe I can afford it soon... this is how I justify things....

These are my FAVORITE sunglasses of all time. I absolutely love Ray Ban shades. They are so classy....I need my a pair of these. Mom? Come on...
Now this is for my CAREER:I need a piano. BAD. Right now I have a make-do keyboard that doesn't have all of the keys even... It's pretty bad. I want a Clavinova because it's the closest thing to a real piano without actually buying a real piano. Sweeeeet, right? Only about 3,000. Ugh.
And, finally, for my HOME:You might think I'm weird cause I LOVE this. But I LOVE this! I am slightly obsessed with Owls (Ask my mom... one time I got really upset because she won't let me have this really old glow in the dark owl that she has in her house because it was her Grandmas. I've yet to steal it.... Don't tell her) and this is just sheer beauty if you ask me. It would look great in my eccentric room.

10 comments:
Wow. If I were to do this post it would take up 5 pages. Lucky! It's all darling and I hope you get it all!
one day we will be old women with saggy arms and we will have money coming out of our bums. I cannot wait for our old lady lunches and our old lady shopping sprees.
How old is "old" actually? I already have saggy arms....you seriously crack me up. Being "poor" is good for you - I have spent many years at it. I love the owl.
Bailee, check out Etsy.com to find earrings like the Betsey Johnson ones. You can find identical ones for much less!
Also, for the piano, check out craigslist. I am looking for a piano right now (i'm going to paint it bright red...crazy, yes) and I saw a few Clavinovas for only a couple hundred bucks. I bet if you got a tuner to tune it, it would be smashing!
ha! Your blog is awesome. I laugh everytime i read it. Congrats on the 10k! Those are tough! I've done a few.
You can have the piano at my house Bay. Really. It's older, but it's a real piano, and free. YOu've played it before.
This was a funny post! I love betsey johnson by the way. LOVE HER stuff, and she is crazy. Best accessories ever.
You don't even want to know how many things I have on my wish list right now. I've been making them since jr high. Biv, just get everything on your list. Maybe except for the bike cause that is a lot of money that could be spent on cute purses and jeans... You need it. Classic Bivvy line. Remember saying that to eachother whenever one of us would say "oh I really shouldn't...". Or after we shop and felt a little guilty..."no biv you needed it". Wow we were really so bad for eachother when it came to shopping!! Or really good, depending on how you look at it. Shrinky for life
you are weird! Come on, OWLS? I am not saying you have to be all victorian like me, but come on, OWLS? I love your wish list. Keep working hard and someday maybe... love you!
Love this post, love your attitude, love YOU! Surprisingly enough, though I am very much not a lover of owls, I really like this picture too. The color composition is really cool. Could do without the mouse in it's claw, but whatev.
Post a Comment