Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shout out for Shep



I have the BEST hair-cutter in the world. His name is Shep. I have been going to him for almost 2 years and I am being for reals when I say that the day I leave Provo land for good will be a sad one because Shep won't be coming with me. His studio is on State st (500 W, since its south of Bulldog) in Provo. The salon is just so sheik... it's impossible to explain so check out their facebook site. They don't have a website because Shep likes to be word of mouth, keeping his clients among friends and such. He truly is just the best... I mean, come on... Look at my hair?! He's a miracle worker. Cutting my hair was quite stressful because I mean I CHOPPED it, so it was pretty nerve racking... but I will say that it was maybe the best decision of my life and Shep totally knew that I would love it. He's just good like that. So, Point In Case: If you are ever in Provo UT, or if you live here now, go get a hair cut from Shep. But you have to call in ahead of time, cause really he is so busy because he's --like I said-- amazing. That's all.



There are a lot of reasons I love short hair... one of them is HEADBANDS! I love not washing my hear for a few, and throwin on a headband a Viola! Done and done.

Here are some pics of the studio.















6 comments:

Allie said...

CUTE hair! My Aunt Summer totally worked for Shep at that salon for like 3 years! Now she has her own salon, but that salon is so chic and shep is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

Bailee...your hair is sticking up at the crown of your head...this is something only a mother will tell you....actually it looks wild and crazy...imagine you wild and crazy...ooxx P.S. I love you!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

BAY it looks amazing! I love it!

damonandkami said...

Bay your hair is So cute! love it!

The Maxsons said...

Ok so you have been doing all this blogging and I am just now reading it! How fun for me. As much as I was a NON supporter of you chopping your hair. It looks so cute on you. Love you!

Allyson & Jere said...

I really do LERVE your hair this length. I think it was a brilliant move by all parties involved! Groovy salon!