Friday, July 3, 2009

All Things Bright and Beautiful: Favorite things!

Yep. That's right, a new installment of Bailee's favorite things! I think you'll enjoy.

First off, I have to mention (probably because I am eating one right now) The Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis... Wow wow wow wow and wow. For all of us Weight Watcher fans, only a POINTS value of 3! Thats a steal for how good it is, really. And I am NOT a person who likes small portions of things, but I can honestly say that the little cup of sheer goodness is actually totally enough! (trust me, thats REALLY hard for me to say)




These dresses are to die for! It is totally an I-don't-want-to-wear-anything-but-my-PJ's-but-guess-I-better-look-presentable dress because it basically feels like you're wearing pajamas! I am truly, TRULY grateful for the discovery of these dresses. Put it on for an evening out, or even just a day of errands... Love love love it, and you should too. (I wear mine with a shirt on underneath, collared for a dressier occasion, or just a T for a casual occasion....)

go to target to find one! That's where I got mine... or 3... yes, I have 3 different colors...




Yep. I am guilty of driving through the foul place of Mcdonalds at least once a week for an ice cream cone... So sue me! For a POINTS value of 3, how can you beat it?! AND it's lowfat. AND it's delicious. AND it makes me feel like a kid again, who doesn't want that?!




Don't ask why usually the majority of my favorite things is food... just don't ask. Anyways, so Sonic has a DIET Cherry Limeade which warms my little soul... well I guess it cools down my hot Summer soul... anyways. They also have Lite Lemonade which, if you aren't a huge fan of soda (for the most part, thats me... I really do feel a lot better when I'm not gulping down 4 diet Dr. Peppers a day... Although the Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla from sonic is quite wondrous....) then that's for you! You can get a 10$ card that makes ANY route 44 drink you get 99 cents! Smoking deal.






If you are a runner, then I am sorry. Ha! I actually have a love-hate relationship with running. I absolutely LOVE it when I am not in an actual run, cause that's when I hate it with all of my heart. But I do absolutely LOVE the way it makes me feel, and I absolutely LOVE the way it keeps me in shape. Asic's really are the way to go for running shoes, they are totally light weight, and if you have bad feet like me, comfort is so important. All of the people that I know who love running love their Asic's... just a little friendly tip. And if you don't like running, try it! It really is the perfect exercise.





These shoes are not only the most comfortable thing I ever did wear, but when you buy a pair, TOMS gives a pair of shoes to someone in Africa who is need of shoes! Helping the world as you wear some really cute and comfy shoes. What more could you want? Check it out at tomsshoes.com




OK I know I all ready blogged about Lu Lu Lemon tanks, but now I am obsessed with their pants. I promise I will never run or workout in anything else (ok thats a lie, I will have to because I don't have enough money to only wear Lu Lu! I wish... but I do wear the 2 pairs of crops and 1 pair of pants that I have RATHER often, by often I mean at least 4 times a week! Ha). They really are just the best, that's all I can say.




This is my latest read... it's pretty good! Recommendations from my brother in law Tyler always meet a high expectation, so I recommend this thriller/psychological mystery to anyone who loves to read! I wasn't sure if I would be a fan cause I usually don't like this type of story, but I actually really love it a lot!





Well thats all, folks. Tune in next time for more FAVS!!

9 comments:

Ty and Dani Porter said...

i just love you. :) thats all

Deon said...

LOVE the Favs!!

Allyson & Jere said...

Ok, LOVE the post and all your faves. As usual you crack me up, and I love you! However, I must disagree mightily with the book. I truly hated that book. I waited and waited and WAITED for it to actually do something or go anywhere or RESOLVE. But instead, you NEVER find out what happened to the kids. UGH! So sorry, just had to vent on that one. But, as I said, love you, love your faves!! Peace out.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love Aasics. They are truly the bomb.

The Maxsons said...

I love you to death. You crack me up with every line. I want more posts. More blogging by bay please...

The Clarks said...

Dear Bailee-
Blog friends indeed! I'm glad you found my blog too! You are so sweet, thanks for the comment! Looks like you're having a blast traveling the world and such!
xoxo

J and L Palmer said...

i didn't know you had a blog!! so cute! i love your "favorites" and i am totally going to find some lu lu pants to work out in.. cuz i have no work out clothes besides john's basketball shorts! but i know that is an expensive brand.. i bought arys a lu lu swim suit marked down and on clearance and it was till 20 bucks!

Whitney said...

I would like you to know that I am indeed in LOVE with dresses like that from target. In fact I just bought one today. THE BEST! Love you.

Hanna & Mike said...

Thanks for the comments!! It's to bad we didn't get to see you when you were home!! You need to let me know when you come out again so we can meet up and you can see all the kiddos!! love you cousin!