I was driving to my Salt Lake class today, drove thru Subway for my lunch, and saw a blind man sitting at a bus stop.
I looked down at his left hand, and there was a wedding ring, I started bawling. I never thought I was "that" girl (my sister is... I'll have to blog about her sometimes... I love her with all of my heart)
I am so grateful for the things I am able to do and see and be a part of.
I am so grateful for people who see beyond surfaces, and look deeper inside to find out who people really are.
Life. Is. Good.
Be grateful for it.
6 comments:
We are grateful for you. Miss your face. Hope you are happy.
Love, J.
Aimen sister!
amen bina amen
Thanks for reminding us Bay! Love youuuu
Oh how I love you. Life is good. It does sometimes take things like that to really see it though huh? Don't even bring up the sad walmart greeter...
As schweet and touching as this all was... I'm laughing SOOOO hard right now!
Post a Comment