Friday, May 29, 2009

Me as Peter Pan





So I have been wanting to cut my hair Pixie style short for quite some time. I told Shep (the greatest stylist in the world. You want his number? Call me.) before I left on tour that he could have his way with my head when we got back. Well. I got back. And he did. It's really fun, totally different, and kinda scary. But I love fun, being different, and scary things, so there ya go. Before I cut it, I told people it was the girl cut of Peter Pan's hair. Next step, learn to fly. 

14 comments:

damonandkami said...

your funny bay.. I love it too! your so cute!

Brea said...

Wow so fun! I love cutting my hair. :) How are ya girl? I haven't talked to you in so long! I am so jealous of all the traveling that you are doing! how neat to be able to go to all those fun places! come and visit my blog sometime or you can come and visit Leslie and I'll pop in to say hello to you too! :)

Brea

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

super cute bina!

Deon said...

Cute!! I think Leslie's is about the same length now!! I missed hearing from ya = glad you had a great tour. Call sometime.

Jenny Donna said...

I absolutely Love it. Seriously, I've always wanted to do that too.

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the hair---- I'll really CHOP mine wynona status when I have a baby...

Parley said...

hey remember when you told me that you had a blog and that it was amazing? ha. It's true. I like your blog. nice hair cut.

The Boothes said...

I stinkin Love it!!!

Angie Milne said...

ah sooo glad i got to see you yesterday! i really need to see you more often :) and yes, i LOVE the hair, i swear anything works on you! have fun with my girls today!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

i'm down for a party. i'll bring the booz.

RUBY said...

ok were definitley related! bahhaha sum of thise pix i thought were me! and now i want to cut all my extentions off! your hair is so dang cute! i love how we just stood across the parking lot in disbelief that we were really looking at eachother! alls i said is your not real! ahhahahahah. ok here is my real blog not my eyelash extention one you koooracy girl! xoxo

Emily Lauren said...

Bailee! When did you start this amazing blog? I had no idea you even had one. Its so fun to see what you've been up to lately. And what wonderful experiences you're having!!!

You look absolutely beautiful and I LOVE the hair! (It may just inspire me to chop mine). You're gorgeous!

Thanks for the congrats! You down in AZ at all this summer? If so let's do lunch!

Hanna & Mike said...

Very Attractive!!! I love it! Thanks for the comments!! We are doing better, Grant had a good day today so that helps! Love you...we need to get together when you get in town! let me know....

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Bailee! It's totally cute! Love it!