
That's right, it's all about balance. Bailee struggles with this... a LOT. I am probably the most extreme person you will ever meet... plus being EXTREMELY a lot of things. Like silly. Yes, I am extremely silly... And extremely extreme. What do I mean, you might be wondering? Well I mean I get really intensely obsessed with something, and go 100% all-out for it, or I throw in the towel completely. Especially with working out and eating healthy. I am like either a psycho going-to-the-gym-3-times-a-day FREAK and eating absolutely PERFECT or I think I suck at life, and do neither. I'm the same about school, so I am either a gung-ho perfect ever-teacher-wants-me-in-their-class student or a "Wow, I really should just stop now and go into Dolphin Training like I dreamed about from the ages of 6 to 20 (yes, the obsession has only recently waned... )...". SO.... Basically, it goes like this. BAILEE IS PRACTICING BALANCE! Moderation in all things. I had to FORCE myself to only go to the gym once a day the last 3 days, it was hard, but it's amazing how much more chill about life I am and how I am able to get a lot more done when I'm not obsessing about something. Try it. Man, I'm wise. I need to practice more of my wisdom.
3 comments:
So sorry you inherited this bad thing - blame it on the Brinks. BUT you WENT to the GYM!! See -you are conquering it!
there is nothing I enjoy more than reading your blog posts.
you are my inspiration
Post a Comment