So, at the end of the year of Young Ambassador life, we have a night that is just so much fun, called the "Randy Awards". It is super duper fun, and we get all dressed up and act like we are stars walking the Red Carpet. Awards are given out, silly ones mostly ( I didn't win anything, so don't ask me... unless you want tears. ) and it's always a really great night to remember (that was the title of my prom senior year... another great memory....)
Me and two of my most favoritest people ever--Sue and Annalece Booth. Man, I love them a lot.

Me and Johnny

B-Rat and D-Ork. Besties Roomies
4 comments:
Bailee you look GREAT in that last pic! I have such a beautiful friend.
Bom- yousa hot.
Bailee!!! Its your long lost cousin!! WOw you look like you are having the time of your life! How fun!! You look so great and im jealous of how pretty you are!! I love you!!!
you won an award in my heart...
Post a Comment