Sunday, April 19, 2009

Online Scale: The New and Upcoming Invention


So. I was talking with my dear friend Preston Kent Sadleir and we were discussing my need to have a Weight Watchers meeting in any city I choose to live in. What can I say? There are few things more motivating than a bunch of really fat old ladies cheering on my successful 1.2 weight loss for the week. Anyways. SO. He brought up a good point. We can google almost anything. Example: " I need help on this math problem... I'll google a calculator" or, "How do I spell this word... I'll google a dictionary!" or "I need a new outfit... I'll find it on google." ...the list goes on. Why not "I wonder how much I weigh... I'll google it!" Why shouldn't I be able to google a scale? Why can't I easily step on my computer and it weigh me just like I ask the computer about everything else in my life? The image of some girl typing in "Weigh myself" into the google search box, feeling insecure about her weight compared to the other anorexic girls at her stupid junior high just makes me laugh. But even better, the image of her standing on her computer, waiting for a number to appear on the screen. Hilarious. Simple really. It shall be done. We will make it happen...

8 comments:

The Maxsons said...

I just sit and wait. Sit and wait to see what you are going to come up with next. Good work sis. Good work.
P.S. what the heck is the owl for?

The Brinkerhoff's said...

YOU ARE SO RETARDED!!!!! But I still love you>>>

Anonymous said...

seriously.

Stu and Angie Milne said...

oh gosh. bai you are hilarious.

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

home girl! i've missed you so much! i just got my blog up and runnin so let's be friends again. brianandlaurendavis.blogspot.com

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

yo yo... i was just looking at my cousins blog who was in the easter pageant with her family. her girls have a picture with the savior... played by tyler maxson. is that by chance your bro? i freakin loved being in the easter pageant. i hope that was him!

RUBY said...

love you soooooo much da kine!
cant wait to see your face!
cheeeeehoooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh. except what happens when you step on your computer and it breaks??? Nothin like breaking the thing that's telling you your fat. Talk about some serious gym motivation...