The offers to party on New Years were there, yes, but I decided to spend the evening with my long-time bestest friend Toddy.
He is driving to Utah tomorrow to join me at the University of Brigham Young... It's about time.
We toasted at midnight and we decided to share one of our New Years Resolutions. I was apprehensive because I am sort of dramatic (probably more than sort-of) about goal-setting so I shared my resolution to, once again, try to stop biting the skin around my nails. (Don't know why that is better than any of my "dramatic" resolutions... it's just gross) Todd then said:
"The Year 2010 is the Year I get control of my life again" (He then waited for my response to his fantastic rhyme...)
I liked it. I agreed. We toasted. It's done.
Control of my life will be mine.
Thank you very much.
5 comments:
love it sister! AMEN! love you much. so good to see ur sweet face on christmas! until next time be safe and sweet...xoxooxBINA
i need to get control too. good luck on that disgusting habit of yours. :) love you!
Dont we all. Happy New year!
I don't think you give yourself enough credit. From where I stand you look like a very accomplished young lady who has the important things together.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday break.
Hey sis, we both need to update our blogs don't we! Love you!
Post a Comment