Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Things! You better be excited. It's great.

Well it's time for another round of Bailee's Favorite Things. Enjoy, and really consider adopting all of these things into YOUR favorite things! (Make sure you give credit where credit is due and tell them The Bay Brink sent you.)

Let's start with the food items since they are, of course, inevitable. I love me some good food.


Three points for a FULL bag of popcorn. This is my go-to snack when I get home from school and have to teach 2 or 3 lessons cause it's a snack that lasts a while! I love the Caramel Apple kind. Mmmmm












Um. Ok. So this Cliff Bar is for kids. But it's delicious! And it's pretty nutritious too! Kids need nutrition and so do I so I say why not? It's yummy. AND only 2 points. Hooray for that.


















My next favorite thing in life is of course shoes and clothes and such. So here are some of my greatest treasures right now.

Yes, I own the Nike Snow Waffle shoe in Silver. I call them my Silver Beauties. Yes, I get lots of looks when I wear them. Yes, I love that and yes I wear them proudly. I will have you know that the inside is like a cloud. The most comfortable thing in the world.





These are my new favorite boots! They are amazing and very comfy. And I look hot in them. So...







Running, once again, is the plague and the light of my life. I really do love it even though I hate it. It makes me cry while it makes me smile. These wonderful Nike running tights make my life a tad less miserable when I venture out into the freezing cold to run a few miles. Love.












I am a recent obsessor about the dreaded wrinkles that will inevitably be coming my way shortly. I have been really trying to forgo keeping my head up while walking around campus in fear of squinting because of the brightness. I'm not depressed, just worried about wrinkles. So, in preparation for that catastrophic event of acquiring wrinkles, I am preventing those little creepers from entering my skin. I love this Aveeno sunscreen! Nice and light, so it doesn't feel like cake on my face.











Awwww. I have a secret love affair with Jack Bauer. Man, he's great. I've watched seasons 1,2,3,5, and 6. Funny how my favorite number 4 is missing. SO I am in the process of taking care of that. I love it so much.




















Last but certainly not least. This is my favorite book right now. Preparing to go on a mission is fun! I rather enjoy taking this time to adapt to a missionary schedule (as much as possible) and studying this book. It's amazing. Not only for missionaries, but for life. Read it!





6 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Love it! Love when you post, love your favorite things, except your silver beauties, not in love with those. haha So excited about your mission prep!

larainydays said...

I'm on board with most of your favorite things, except the silver shoes...but I understand your fascination. If you were Oprah you would have all these things in the mail to me pronto. (minus the shoes)

Olivia Shill said...

How funny my brother gave me that book last night and I started it. I like it. I've been looking for a sunscreen with SPF 70! I'm so glad you posted that! I've been using a Peter Thomas Roth one that is SPF 40 but the Aveeno is probably cheaper and higher SPF! Woo hoo! MISS ya love ya

Olivia Shill said...

And I'm glad you finally got your boots! Endless?!

The Maxsons said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG. And I want you to be a famous blogger person. But not unless you TELL US WHO YOU ARE. Like a profile thingy with a picture of you so we know who's blog this is. Thank you. and oh, WHHHAAAATTT? Apple cinnamon WW popcorn? WHERE???

Parley said...

I love that you love 24 Bailee! thats awesome!!!