Monday, November 16, 2009

Wondrous Weekends

What a wonderful weekend I had! My Mom ventured up to the land of Provo with my Sister and her husband Tyler and their two kids, Cole and Bowen. It was so great to see them and have them cheering for me in the audience during Children of Eden. Here are some pictures of our time together.




Jared and Alyssa came to dinner with us... Jared loves Dar almost as much as I do. It was a fun time.








Mom- I know that was very hard to come and have to endure that LOOOOOONG drive, but I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you did that for me. Having you see me perform means so much to me. I know it was my choice to come to Utah, and I am glad I did, but the one thing I have missed about AZ is my Momma! Thank you so much for coming. Love you

5 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

SOOOOOO sweet! I'm so happy for BOTH of you that she came.

larainydays said...

I'm so glad for you Bailee. I would have loved to see your performance. I'm sure you were brilliant!

Nikki Bohne said...

Bay, I'm so glad that you're mom got to come see your show! I know how special that must have been for you. Just wish I was there with all of you. But I will be back soon enough and I'm loving life in Japan!!! miss you. lets skype soon, okay?

PS. You look absolutely gorgeous in all your photos! Stunning, really.

Brea said...

Oh Dar!!!! I miss her! Man I think that last time I saw her or you was Grad night! Way too long ago! Cute post though!

Hanna & Mike said...

Hello cousin! It looks like you are having such a great time out there!! Your hair is freakin adorable! Wish i didnt have a fro or i would so cut it! Next time you're out in az come visit me and my fam!! Love you.