The other night amidst a roaring game of Phase 10, Maxy-Pad showed us a cool trick with blowing ink with a straw!!! We got pretty creative and here's what came of it. We decorated a wall in my kitchen with the results... maybe I should sell them for a lofty price, after all, I am an artist, I should be paid for my work.
5 comments:
I like.
You have empty walls in your kitchen!!!! Do I need to come up there with my hammer and nails...
Don't like the name Maxy-Pad...
Fun activity. You must have to much time on your hands. HA!
Mom
ooxx
P. S. I love you!
FUN! Show me how when you come home for Thanksgiving. Is it messy?
Miss YOU BINA!!!!!!!lol...hey are you gonna be home for thanksgiving?
I need to see your face ok!!!
and i have some treasures for you that I suck at putting in the mail!
Forgive me please!
xoxooxox BINA
Bailee,
I love reading your blog. I have it on my google reader, so I don't get off much to comment, but know your posts are always appreciated.
I also am in love with your hair, and these cool pictures you guys created.
You are rad. And I miss you.
Em
Post a Comment