Yay for Halloween! Actually, in all honesty, I really don't care for this holiday much. I always dread finding something to dress up as and then don't want to do it and blah blah blah. But I will be honest and say that once I am all dressed up and see everyones cool costumes, I allow myself to enjoy the holiday for a few. Just a few... People tell me I look like "Where's Waldo" quite often, so I decided to be his wife. My shirt says "Have you seen my husband" if you can't see it. Yes, cleverness sometimes finds a home inside of me surprise surprise (who are we kidding... we ALL know I'm clever!) Here's some pics of the evening!
Me and Cars-- an M&M

Liz-- A Hippie?

Richie! That guy from Spider Man... Parker or whatever.

Jolyssa (Cruella) Adem (Secret Service) and Cars again... still not sure about the legitimacy of his costume...


Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid joined us! How nice.

Eeeeek. Dead hippies.

And then my lovely roomate.

After partying it up, we went and saw the late night showing of "Sweeney Todd" at the Castle Theater here in Provo. It was awesome! I loved it... Well, until next year... If you see my husband, let me know... No really, I would like to find him someday so keep an eye out.
5 comments:
You make me laugh. Gosh I love ya! And I'll keep a lookout for that husband of yours...
Your other love, John.
Hahahaha Bay I love you. No really if you see him....haha, you really made me lol.
sis you look so cute! Don't tell mom, but yah I don't really like halloween either.
I simply love you. that's all.
carson looks like a girl. haha.
Post a Comment