Monday, March 16, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...



How can I give this up?!
Who can pass this up.... Friends and Family...

I am absolutely the WORST decision maker there has ever been. And yet, and probably because of this special weakness of mine, I tend to have to make them way too often. Right now I am deciding between staying here in Provo and going to school for the summer or going home. I have tossed it back and forth, conversed with the good Lord about it, and I think I have finally come to a conclusion to go home. I feel good about it. I love the idea of being able to be with my family and my friends... those friends who really know me for Bailee and have always been a huge part of my life. I hate being away from my family and it will be nice to be able to spend loads and loads of time with them before I take off again for another year up here at the Y! 
The other thing I am having to decide between is doing Young Ambassadors again next year for a third year or refraining and doing shows and other things at BYU. I was GUNG-HO about doing it again, and now I am second guessing that as well. I think it might be time for new opportunities, and two years of Young Ambassadors might be perfectly enough...

5 comments:

Deon said...

Bay:
Mayma used to tell me to write down a list of all the pros and cons, and to then be prayerful. She always gave me the confidence I needed by saying that she knew I would make the right decision. So, I pass that to you - I am sure you will do the right thing! Hang on to what you FEEL is right. We love you!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

I am so glad that you are coming home this summer!!(your coming home right?????) It makes me happy to know you will get to see this baby when he is born.

Hallie Fullagar Mills said...

i love you and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

hey blogger girl! huuuzah!

The Maxsons said...

first of all, you are just gorgeous sis. Its true. I love the pic of the fam at the funeral, where its your hand on Colleens shoulder but it looks like Jakes. "With my by myself".