Look at me! A BLOGGER! Who'da thunk? Not me, thats for certain. Better out than in, they always say, so I guess I better throw up my life all over this page. I will probably look at it more than anyone else, but whose counting? I do hate though, that you can see how many times your profile has been viewed. I hope that information isn't available to everyone, cause that would sure be embarrassing, especially if my blog has more views than, say, someone way cooler than I. doubtful, but still. In all honesty, I feel rather silly doing what I am doing right now...that is, typing silly thoughts in this here blog-putting box, but what they hay? Why not? These are some pictures from my break at home.... Seeing my best buddy from High School, Todd, for the first time since he got home from his mission was a treat. And then, as always, my family makes me so happy! Yay for family. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Blogger wWhAAt?!
Look at me! A BLOGGER! Who'da thunk? Not me, thats for certain. Better out than in, they always say, so I guess I better throw up my life all over this page. I will probably look at it more than anyone else, but whose counting? I do hate though, that you can see how many times your profile has been viewed. I hope that information isn't available to everyone, cause that would sure be embarrassing, especially if my blog has more views than, say, someone way cooler than I. doubtful, but still. In all honesty, I feel rather silly doing what I am doing right now...that is, typing silly thoughts in this here blog-putting box, but what they hay? Why not? These are some pictures from my break at home.... Seeing my best buddy from High School, Todd, for the first time since he got home from his mission was a treat. And then, as always, my family makes me so happy! Yay for family. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Bay! You are a blogger! Let me tell you, it can be frustrating. Unless of course, you are not super anal and OCD like me, which you are not, so hey! For you it'll probably be just fine. I just get frustrated that I don't get how to do blog things... Your pictures are cute. Why don't you fix red eye? Well I love ya, and can't wait to be one of your blog stalkers. Linz
JINXY! Hey, I found you through Kami's blog. Your hair looks super cute. I haven't seen you in forever. Looks like you are doing great!
Bay! I found you! I LOVE it.
So I found your blog YEAH!!! but I don't remember approving any of those pictures.
PPPPPOOOOOOSKIIID!!!!!! yaya sure got ya sucked right into this dam blogging world!! haha well welcome! YU AND MISS YOU DEARLY!!! SO SO SO SO great seeing you poop! you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! WHAT A BABE U ARE!jst CANNOT WAIT to see you!!!!!!!! soon!!!! were a comin up YAHHOOOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOSKID I LOVE YOU!! call me!!
We need another post!!! Get on it!!!
All's I'm sayin is that I am planning our girls day out for some serious pedicures. At a GOOD place this time! I say we need pedi's and yogurt. Done and done.
Post a Comment