
Ah man. Yoga. I can't even say enough about how much I love this wonderful practice. It's Yoga in Provo has changed my life. Seriously. I believe EVERYONE should do Yoga. I leave feeling stronger, my mind clearer, and just so elated. It's Try it. You'll fall in love.

Along with my new obsession with Yoga come my new favorite shirt for that hobby. Lu Lu Lemon makes the BEST Yoga clothing... They fit so nicely and are just so comfortable and it soaks up sweat like a sponge. It's great.

Along with getting SUPER into Yoga, I have a new way of toning my bod. Pilates is really the way to go for that. I have noticed a difference in my body from only going 4 times. My legs are stronger (something that might not have seemed possible) and leaner from it. It really does work.

I didn't want to believe these water bottles were as great as everyone says, but they ARE. I realized that I spend WAY to much money on my plastic water bottles that I throw away, hurting the environment while wasting my money. This bottle has become my new sidekick. I love it. Get one.

Woo hoo! Weight Watchers HAS to be on my favorite things this time because it really is amazing. It's the only way to eat, really. I have lost 28 pounds and its just the best. I will eat the Weight Watchers way forever. Watch me (no pun intended)

This is a GREAT find. It's half the calories of regular Peanut Butter, and if you're like me at all, PB has to be a part of your diet. It's great to eat with Celery, or even on a Pb & J. If you love Weight Watchers, you can get sugar free jam for 0 points, and with low cal bread, a PB and J can be 3 points!


These are some of my favorite Weight WAtcher-friendly treats. FIND THEM. They are super low cal, mostly high fiber... just really great to have around.

These chocolite bars really have maybe changed my life. They are only 1 point on Weight Watchers and taste like a bloody (not literally, just adding some emotional emphasis) Carmello bar. Do I hear DELICIOUS? I get them at Good Earth here in Orem or Provo, but I'm sure they can be found other places. Look it up.

No Pudge! Brownies are divine. Can't say anything more about it, or else I will run to the cupboard and make myself one, which wouldn't be all that bad because they aren't all that bad but alas, the points are gone for the day. BUT the great thing is you can make a single serving, all you need is some vanilla yogurt. Top with some sugar-free ice cream (tastes the same, just ask anyone I have had over for dinner) and some cool whip. Maybe some sugar free caramel (maybe that will be on next time's favorite things... That's good motivation for you to keep looking at this wicked cool blog)

Dr. Laura ROCKS my world. For reals, she is just straight up and tells you how it is. I love reading, and this book really is a good one. I love comparing my life to the crazies in this book, and realizing I don't really have it all that bad. AND I love realizing all the things I WHINE about and need to stop. So. There ya have it, no more whining. You should try it.

I have (as inherited from my sister Linsey) a WEIRD obsession with my nails, with painting them and then rubbing the dry nail on my lips. I love the feeling of that for some reason... SO, my new favorite color for spring is the MAC Nail Lacquer in Seasonal Peach. It's Darling.

I am obsessed. I admit it. I love watching the fat people change. It gives me hope, it gives me much joy to COMPLETELY understand them, but at the same time have NO idea what that would feel like to not be able to do the things I do. And THEN they CHANGE their lives. How amazing is that. I am not a TV junkie (we don't even have TV at our humble abode here in Provo town) but I will be the first to tell you to WATCH THIS SHOW. And go run a mile.

Last but definitely not least. This book is truly one of those books that I will mark up like crazy, writing every thought that comes to my head, highlighting like mad and loving when I can look back and think of all of the thoughts and inspiration that flowed through my head, thanks to that friendly little gift of the Holy Ghost that so nicely stays with us always....
KEEP POSTED FOR MORE GREAT THINGS!!!
7 comments:
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!
Seriously. Wanna be you when I grow up.
Me too! The blog looks great, Bailee. So sorry I couldn't help you with it more, but I tried. LOVE your fav. things - you two girls are motivating me to do WW or somethin'! I loved spending time with you this past weekend - thanks for your time with me and Les.
Bay, you're cute, and you look fantastic too! Glad you're blogging, even if it's sporadically. Can't wait to see you this summer and work the shop, if you know what I mean. Oh, and Yoga scares me, don't know why.
what about knock-knock jokes?
or your Uncle Richard's blog?
Shouldn't they be on your favorites list too?
Bivvy I freeeaking miss you and love you so much. Jeannie showed me your blog. Remember when you used to make fun of me for doing pilates?? I'd whine about something and you'd be like... "ohh I'm livvy and I'm so sore ohhh from PILATES waaah"... In the most annoying whiny voice of course. You're such a little biznatch. Honestly I trust your favorites list more than oprahs. You should be the queen of finding the best of the best no joke! CALL ME mwaah!!!!!!! -Shrinkerhoff
Every time I check your blog there are little things changing. Good work. I really hope that I make the next list of favorite things. Haha
Post a Comment