Friday, March 27, 2009

Life Giant

So, I've been thinking a LOT lately. Number One: I miss my family. Number 2: I sometimes fool myself into thinking I'm a lot older than I really am... it's all in my mind. I'm a child with a mature outlook. Number 3: Utah sucks and is bipolar.  Number 4: (and the most important, of course, because the number 4 trumps every other number ALWAYs. I love the number 4) I want to be a giant. If you know me at all, you know that that CLEARLY does NOT mean literally, I am rather obsessed with being physically just the opposite actually. No no... I want to be  a Life Giant. Don't laugh. In everything I love... which is WAY too many things... I want to be a giant in. GIANT in Music, GIANT in Performing, GIANT  in being a nice person, GIANT in being a nice sister and daughter (and hopefully, someday, a GIANT of a wife and mother) , a GIANT of a friend, a GIANT of scrapbooking, a GIANT of yoga, a GIANT of teaching, a GIANT of interior design... These are all things I love so much. And there are so many more. Tell me I can do it. I think I can...

2 comments:

The Maxsons said...

so much irony here. (is that the word I mean? I think so... ) that how really you're right, that anyone that knows you knows that you want nothing more than to physically be a giant, but yet you want to be so gigantic in all your interests. So deep and poinyent. (how do you spell check on a blog?)

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT! GO GIANT GO!