Friday, May 15, 2009

Man oh Man Scandanavia

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last week here in Scandanavia! It has been quite the marvelous experience, let me tell you. I have learned a few things that I will share here....

1. Be grateful for available outlets in every room. Its a luxury to be able to do your hair with a mirror AND an outlet near by.

2. Trash cans are a beautiful thing. A few of the hardest things I have done these last 3 weeks is finding a trash can.

3. Chocolate should only be eaten in Sweden... its good everywhere because chocolate is both Gods gift and Gods curse in my life, but I am almost (I say ALMOST) convinced that its only really great in Sweden. Its pretty amazing.

4. The church is true. It always has been, it always will be, and I will forever be grateful for the fact that scenery changes, people are different in different countries, but the church always remains absolutely 100 percent true. I am so in love with that.

5. I really love people. Connecting with strangers through the universal language is probably my favorite thing. I love few things more than being able to approach someone after a fireside or a show and be able to talk so openly all because of a shared emotion and love of music. Love love love.


well.... Tour has been absolutely fantastic. I am so blessed and lucky to be able to have these experiences!

4 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Yea Bai, so glad you're having this amazing opportunity. I so wish I could see the things you're seeing, and experience it a little. Can't wait to hear all about it in a couple of week.s

Kelsey Stenquist said...

I MISS YOOUUU!!! COME HOME ALREADY

Grandma Dar said...

Bailee Boo...As your Dad often said, "Everyone should get to spend a day in the life of Bailee.
He loved providing opportunities for you and would have enjoyed following your itinerary and hearing about your grand adventure. Thank him for providing this for you. We look forward to you being home for awhile, although it will be too short. Hurry Home! Remember HOME is where your MOM is.
ooxx Mom. P.S. I love you!

The Maxsons said...

So happy! Oh you are just amazing. So glad this has been such a rockin experience for you. Love you and can't wait to see you in 8ish days..
P.S. So bummed that I missed you this morning. My phone was on silent!