Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A lot of schtuff

It's been a while since me and my lovely blog have caught up. I'm sure she, along with all of you, feel very neglected and I'm truly sorry.

Well. I'll do my best to do a nice update. I'll do my top ten favorite things from this semester, does that sound great? I'll start with January and work my way til now.




1. Having one really great day of snowboarding at Sundance. I got to go once more this season, I would have loved to be able to go much much more. I love snowboarding. Spending time with friends and meeting new ones on the slopes is a dream.







2. Having a girls' night with Daysh at the Jazz Game! Also, making B-Rat and D-Orks videos. If you haven't watched them, do it. You won't regret it.



3. Mackenzy coming to visit! We had such a blast. I'm so glad we got to have that weekend together, it will be a great memory forever!



4. Getting my MDT Showcase DONE!



5. Seeing "Alice In Wonderland" with this guy.



6. Casey at the Bat! What a fun experience. It was an original show at BYU so I got to originate the role of Bridget. Super fun show.










7. Stacey and Linsey coming to visit me in UT! Walking around temple square and seeing general conference with them and Garrett. SO fun.



8. Suns/ Jazz game!!! We are kinda cute aren't we.




9. Finishing a half marathon!!!


10. Maybe not a favorite, but it's just too recent to not include the wisdom teeth coming out. I would post a picture, but to spare myself the embarrassment, just know that I looked like a product of Quazzimoto and a Chipmunk. Not my best hours...

3 comments:

The Maxsons said...

yea a Bailee post! You are such a fun blogger sis. Make me laugh and smile with every post. More please.

Allyson & Jere said...

Oh Bai, you were still super cute, just puffier.

I agree with Linsey, "more please!" If I can't see you in person to make me smile, then at least write stuff.

Congrats on the half marathon, I'm WAY impressed and proud of you!

Lauren said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! SERIOUSLY THOUGH!