Thursday, October 8, 2009

Red Hats and Friends.

I don't know what I would do without my friends. I am, for the most part, a ridiculous human being with a whole lot of thoughts and so the people who "get" me and don't want to slit my throat after spending a lot of time with me are truly in my life for a reason. Daysh and Brit have been just awesome to me, and I hope they know how much I appreciate everything they have done for me.

This night, in particular, was the end of a really really awful day. There was a party that I--of course-- decided I didn't want to go to because I am the queen of making myself MORE miserable when feeling miserable by becoming a recluse and hiding from the world.

The roomies--Daysha and Brittany-- wouldn't allow that, and they made me put on some clothes and go. I'm glad I did, and hey, we got some cute pictures of our cute sisterhood. So with my great red had and a couple friends to go with it, we went to the party.




Man, I really am blessed to have good friends. I just spent an evening with these two fine looking people and it was splendid. I had the thought," you know.. Life might be crappy sometimes, but so are your friends' lives, and why not have times to look back and at laugh and realize how petty and silly we were..."... Really, These two are amazing and I am grateful for their friendship.



Aren't we just great. I think so.

5 comments:

The Boothes said...

Don't you just love good friends? The ones that force you to do things you don't want to. I love those people in my life too. Love you Bays

Alyssa M. Simmons said...

you are grand. love you.

larainydays said...

Love you Bailee, and I love your hat!

Allyson & Jere said...

You and your red hat are FREAKING adorable! No really, you rock that thing!

Kim said...

BAILEE!! I love your blog I am so happy I found it! And P.s. YOUR ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I havent see you in forever but I hope everything is going well for you!