Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend With Mackenzy!

So I got to spend the whole weekend with my almost 11- year old niece Mackenzy! We really had the funnest weekend ever. We did everything we possibly could in 3 and half days. Every hour was packed with fun and I loved getting to spend that time with her. Here are some of the highlights.

After she came to one of my classes with me, we went and got Spoon Me, my favorite frozen yogurt place. She wasn't a fan of it, but we still had fun.





Then we went to the Wilkinson Center at school for a game of bowling! Garrett and Todd joined us and we had a blast.

The next day we went and got pedicures and then went to Color Me, Mine and painted. We love doing that!


Then we hit the slopes for a few hours of snowboarding. It was Kenz's first time and she really did awesome.



Then we hooked up with Toddy to go to the Nickel Arcade. Kenz won a Jackpot on a game we were obsessed with and she got some giant blow up handcuffs.





We thought this bear at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory needed some love... Wouldn't you agree?


Fun Hats at the Boutique!




Then Todd, Kacey, Garrett, Kenz and I all went to dinner and to the YA show. After that, we went to the hot tub and we got booted so we had to wait in the cold for the stupid parking police to come take it off.






Happy Valentines Day!!!!





After a fun Valentines morning of Reeses Hearts and Pancakes, we went to church and then headed to Salt Lake and walked around Temple Square before I took her to the airport.







We really had such a fun time that I know we will both cherish forever! I'm so glad we were able to share that weekend together. Families really are the best.



















4 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

What a total blast for Kenzy, getting to spend time with Bai. She will seriously remember this forever. I want to come spend a weekend with you. hehe

The Brinkerhoff's said...

I am Jealous when's my trip

j & s said...

you are just so stinkin' cute and you look AMAZING! and you're such a great aunt...can i please be you when i grow up some day??

Brea said...

She's almost 11???? oh my gosh!!!! what a fun trip! I'm jealous!